Chartway Group is a Kent-based development and construction group providing services to deliver improved communities and environments.
PSP is a strategic asset manager, fund manager and long term partner to the public sector.
Westerhill Homes by Chartway is a private housebuilder with a single mission – to deliver quality housing developments across South East England.
LetLife is the newest addition to the Chartway Partnerships Group, a brand created specifically for private rented family homes.
Chartway Building Supplies is a Kent based building and construction materials merchant.
Chartway Construction provides a complete range of building services across Kent, East Sussex, Surrey and South London.
Chartway Civil Engineering is a leading Kent based civil engineering and groundworks specialist.
Chartway Drylining specialises in drylining, screeding, plastering, & rendering for housebuilders and developers across the Kent and the South East.
Chartway Partnerships specialises in joint venture partnerships with Housing Associations and Councils to deliver large residential developments across the South East.
Why Westerhill Homes customers are recommending their friends to buy a new home on one of our developments
Wednesday 24th March 2021
Why Westerhill Homes customers are recommending their friends to buy a new home on one of our developments.
So many of our customers are recommending their friends to buy a Westerhill Home we have been thinking what the key points that make us stand out are.
- We have experienced sales professionals to help guide you through the buying process.
- We can introduce you to new homes financial and legal specialists.
- We have some great schemes, such as Help to Buy*, Easy Move* and Recommend A Friend*.
- If you are buying your first home, we can help you to understand how the government-backed Help to Buy Scheme 2021-23 can work for you, if you have a 5% deposit.
- We offer a choice of internal finishes for flooring, Kitchens and tiles as part of our standard specification, there are no extra charges.
- There is a choice of stunning home designs, from 1 – 5 bedroom homes plus 2 bedroom bungalows, at developments in Kent.
- We are building energy efficient homes meeting the latest standards.
- Each of our developments has as much open green space as we can offer, and the landscaping blends with the local environment.
- Our quality inspection process is stringent and we have a first-class customer services team waiting to help you once you have moved in.* Plus we give you a 10-year Premier Warranty for peace of mind.
- We are a Kent-based company, we care about the county and the places where we are building. We engage with the local community through charitable institutions, school and club partnerships. The majority of our workforce lives in Kent and wherever possible we use local suppliers.
There are lots more reasons why our customers recommend us to their friends, make an appointment to visit our developments, we think you’ll see why they made the right choice!
*The government-backed Help to Buy Scheme 2021-23 is for first time buyers, up to a threshold price of £437,600, applicants to the scheme cannot have owned a property before either singly or jointly.
* Westerhill Homes Easy Move scheme is an assisted move process, saving you estate agents fees, up to a maximum of £6,000.
*Our Recommend A Friend Scheme enables us to say thank you to our home buyers, when they recommend friends to buy a new home from us, subject to T & C’s, please ask the sales team for more information.
*Westerhill Homes offers a 2-year warranty from the completion date.
Click here for more information on how we can help you to move: https://www.westerhillhomes.co.uk/help-to-move