Chartway Group is a Kent-based development and construction group providing services to deliver improved communities and environments.
PSP is a strategic asset manager, fund manager and long term partner to the public sector.
Westerhill Homes by Chartway is a private housebuilder with a single mission – to deliver quality housing developments across South East England.
LetLife is the newest addition to the Chartway Partnerships Group, a brand created specifically for private rented family homes.
Chartway Building Supplies is a Kent based building and construction materials merchant.
Chartway Construction provides a complete range of building services across Kent, East Sussex, Surrey and South London.
Chartway Civil Engineering is a leading Kent based civil engineering and groundworks specialist.
Chartway Drylining specialises in drylining, screeding, plastering, & rendering for housebuilders and developers across the Kent and the South East.
Chartway Partnerships specialises in joint venture partnerships with Housing Associations and Councils to deliver large residential developments across the South East.
1. Information Collected by Westerhill Homes
a) Westerhill Homes collects information when you read or download information from the Site (IP Addresses and Cookies)
We will collect information generated by your visit to the web site. This may include your IP Address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet); the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site; the date and time you access the Site; the pages you visit; and if you visited the Site from another website, the address of that website.
Some of this information may be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. This information helps the web server track such things as your preferences and any data you submit while browsing the Site.
For further information about cookies and how to manage your cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Westerhill Homes are not responsible for the content of the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may also want to consider installing software that will protect you against malicious Cookies and bugs that are used on other websites, it is not just Cookies that allow your browsing habits to be monitored or adverts to be personalised to you.
b) Westerhill Homes collects information when you send Westerhill Homes an enquiry or email
By sending us an enquiry or email message, you may be sending us personal information such as your name, address, email address and other associated information.
c) Westerhill Homes collects information when you register on the Site
2. How do we use your Information?
Generally, Westerhill Homes may appoint suppliers, sub-contractors or agents in order to provide you with the service that you have requested and Westerhill Homes may pass your information on to any of Westerhill Homes approved suppliers, sub-contractors, selling agents or development partners (including Property Pathways) for this purpose. Examples of this service include following up on enquiries or provide further information on Westerhill Homes products (including by phone, email, SMS, post or fax) and agents engaged to show you around Westerhill Homes properties. These third parties have access to your personal information in order to perform the functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
If you ask us to, Westerhill Homes will also use your details to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. More specifically Westerhill Homes will use your personal information as follows:
a) When you read or download information from the Site (IP Addresses and Cookies)
We may collect and store information collected from cookies for statistical purposes. Westerhill Homes may use this information to provide you with a more personal service and assist analysing Site traffic and usage. However, this information does not identify you personally and will not be used by Westerhill Homes, unless you register with us.
b) When you send Westerhill Homes an enquiry or email
We may store this information supplied by you in order to respond to your request or otherwise reply to the subject of the enquiry or email only. Remember that email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive you might want to send it by postal mail instead.
In accordance with Data Protection Act 2018, Westerhill Homes follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us. Westerhill Homes has implemented security polices, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
4. Data Retention
If you submit your details for the purposes of enquiring about a property and/or a development the personal information collected by Westerhill Homes on the Site will be held for the period of time that the development which you enquired about is on sale, plus an additional month thereafter (the “Time Period”). If you ask for your details to be applied to a new development the Time Period will begin again.
If you submit your details for any other reason then your personal information may be held for a different period of time. Please see the online form for the length of time that your data will be retained.
5. Communications and Announcements from the Site
a) Promotional updates
Westerhill Homes may contact registered users who have chosen to be contacted by us and provide information on properties and developments selected by you and on products, services, future developments, special offers which match the criteria specified by you on registration or which may be of interest to you.
b) Service announcements
It may be necessary for Westerhill Homes to send a service announcement email to users of the Site if for example the service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. These communications will be sent to all users of the Site, but will not be promotional in nature.
6. Your Rights
a) Access to your personal data
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. Please contact Westerhill Homes at [email protected]or call 01622 740 170.
You have the right to ask Westerhill Homes to remove your personal information from our mailing lists via email or telephone.
7. Improvements to the Site
Westerhill Homes are committed to providing the best service and information possible to you. We are therefore continually seeking ways of improving and upgrading the Site, and reserve the right to make changes to the Site and the way we process information collected from it. Westerhill Homes is nevertheless committed to continue to respect the privacy and preferences of all users of this Site.
For more information contact:
Westerhill Homes Ltd
Coxheath, Maidstone, Kent ME17 4DH
tel: 01622 740 170
10. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, you can also request to have this information deleted. Please use our GDPR Data Request Form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Personal Information Charter (Homes England)
Homes England (the trading name adopted by the Homes and Communities Agency) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Homes England collects and processes the personal data provided to us, including information that you provide directly, and tell you about your rights and how the law protects you.
Homes England’s websites are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal data that could identify individual children.
Please use the Glossary to help you understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
Homes England privacy notice – full version (HTML)
Our specific processing notices
- Users of our website and web portals
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- Contractors and agency workers
- Information Governance and enquiries (making a Freedom of Information Request, exercising Data Subject Rights, making a complaint or making a general enquiry)
- Applicants for employment
- Former employees
- Home Building Fund and Affordable Housing Programmes (and legacy programmes)
- Visitors to our buildings/sites/premises
- Our use of Credit Reference Agencies
- Our use of Fraud Prevention Agencies
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with the specific section of the notice that governs the processing activity that is relevant to you, in addition to any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
How we keep your personal data secure
Homes England takes the security of all the data we hold very seriously. We adhere to internationally recognised security standards. Our Information Security Management System (ISMS), utilises ISO/IEC27001:2013 as a framework and the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model is adopted.
We have policies, procedures and training in place covering data protection, confidentiality and security and regularly review the appropriateness of the measures we have in place to keep the data we hold secure.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with Third Parties including Third-Party service providers, regulatory bodies, the Police and other Government departments and agencies. Where we do so, we will require all Third Parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We or our Third Parties may transfer your personal data outside the EU. Where we do so, we have put in place measures to ensure your personal information is provided with adequate protection in accordance with data protection legislation.
For more information about the purposes for which we may share your data with Third Parties, please refer to the relevant section of this privacy notice that governs each specific processing activity.
Homes England will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- By law we have to keep basic information about our customers and suppliers for tax and VAT purposes for a certain period after the last transaction.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see the Data Rights section for further information.
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Our role as Data Controller
The Homes and Communities Agency, trading as Homes England, is a “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 1998 (as updated, amended and re-enacted from time to time). This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal data.
Data Protection Officer
The contact details for our data protection officer are as follows:
- Post: For the attention of the Data Protection Officer, Homes England, Windsor House, 50 Victoria Street, London , SW1H 0TL
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 0300 1234 500
Under the data protection legislation, with effect from 25 May 2018, you have certain rights with regard to your personal data. Homes England must respond to a request to exercise these rights within one month. If you would like to request details of the personal data we hold about you, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
Under certain circumstances and with effect from 25 May 2018, by law you have the following rights in regard to your personal data:
- Right to be informed – you have the right to request details of how your personal data is processed. This privacy notice is a proactive document designed to meet this right.
- Right to request access – you can request copies of the personal data we hold about you. This is commonly known as a “subject access request” or SAR. The purpose of this request is to establish the accuracy of the personal data we hold and to check we are processing it lawfully.
- Right to request correction or rectification – if you think that some or all of the personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask for it to be corrected.
- Right to request erasure – you have to right to ask us to delete your personal data if you think that we do not have a legal reason to continue to process it.
- Right to request suspension of processing – this enables you to request we suspend processing your personal data; for example while we establish the accuracy of the data.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to request data portability – you can request that your personal data is transferred to a third party directly in a readable format.
In the limited circumstances where you may have been asked for, and provided, your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact the Data Protection Officer. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another lawful basis for doing so.
If you are unhappy with how any aspect of this privacy notice, or how your personal information is being processed, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
If you are still not happy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
Information Commissioner’s Office