3 bedroom semi-detached home with open-plan Lounge/dining room with French doors to the garden and en-suite
( Help to Buy price is shown with the 20% Equity Loan share taken off it )
Growing Family? Move on up!
Space to grow - meeting your family needs
Please call our Sales Team 01795 474059
Stamp Duty for First Time Buyers up to £300,000 has been abolished
(Stamp Duty is still payable on any amount over the £300,000 threshold therefore if the home you are buying is £350,000 you will still be required to pay 5% on this portion)
Sales and Marketing Suite open 10am to 5pm daily
Heron Fields at Great Easthall comprises a selection of well-appointed 2, 3 and 4 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, set within attractive landscaped gardens, close to the historic market town of Sittingbourne with its wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Designed with convenient family living in mind, these homes are finished to a high standard with spacious, well-lit interiors creating a living space which is perfect for relaxation, as well as entertaining.
Local attractions include the landscaped Doddington Place Gardens, Belmont House with its elegant country parkland, and Leeds Castle which holds many festivals and firework displays throughout the year.
• Sittingbourne within a 5 min drive and Bluewater shopping centre 35mins away
• Canterbury is 16 miles away and a pleasure to visit with its beautiful Cathedral
• Excellent education and Leisure facilities including Murston Infant and Junior Schools and Sittingbourne Community College
• Access to communal playing field
• Fully fitted Paula Rosa kitchen with integrated Indesit appliances
• Sanitaryware by Roca
• Tiles from Porcelanosa tiles
• All flooring included
• En-suite to bedroom one in 3 & 4 bedroom homes and built in wardrobe to main bedroom
• Ability to upgrade finishes within a selected range
• Private garden and allocated parking to each home, with garages to selected plots
Heron Fields is a joint venture by Westerhill Homes and Hyde New Homes.
*Where the kitchen forms part of a Kitchen/Diner the ceramic
tiled floor will continue to the whole area.
Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme is available on all Westerhill Homes plots up to £600,000, subject to terms & conditions. Help to Buy eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price (based on open market value). The registered provider will hold a 2nd charge on the property. Applicants are required to fund 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and deposit. Applicants must obtain their conventional mortgage from a qualified lending institution.