Heron Fields at Great Easthall comprises a selection of well-appointed 2, 3 and 4 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, set within attractive landscaped gardens, close to the historic market town of Sittingbourne with its wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Designed with convenient family living in mind, these homes are finished to a high standard with spacious, well-lit interiors creating a living space which is perfect for relaxation, as well as entertaining.
Local attractions include the landscaped Doddington Place Gardens, Belmont House with its elegant country parkland, and Leeds Castle which holds many festivals and firework displays throughout the year.
• Sittingbourne within a 5 min drive and Bluewater shopping centre 35mins away
• Canterbury is 16 miles away and a pleasure to visit with its beautiful Cathedral
• Excellent education and Leisure facilities including Murston Infant and Junior Schools and Sittingbourne Community College
• Access to communal playing field
• Fully fitted Paula Rosa kitchen with integrated Indesit appliances
• Sanitaryware by Roca
• Tiles from Porcelanosa tiles
• All flooring included
• En-suite to bedroom one in 3 & 4 bedroom homes and built in wardrobe to main bedroom
• Ability to upgrade finishes within a selected range
• Private garden and allocated parking to each home, with garages to selected plots
Heron Fields is a joint venture by Westerhill Homes and Hyde New Homes. Visit the website to find out more www.heronfields.co.uk
*Where the kitchen forms part of a Kitchen/Diner the ceramic
tiled floor will continue to the whole area.
Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme is available on all Westerhill Homes plots up to £600,000, subject to terms & conditions. Help to Buy eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price (based on open market value). The registered provider will hold a 2nd charge on the property. Applicants are required to fund 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and deposit. Applicants must obtain their conventional mortgage from a qualified lending institution.