Heron Fields at Great Easthall comprises a selection of well-appointed 2, 3 and 4 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, set within attractive landscaped gardens, close to the historic market town of Sittingbourne with its wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Designed with convenient family living in mind, these homes are finished to a high standard with spacious, well-lit interiors creating a living space which is perfect for relaxation, as well as entertaining.
Local attractions include the landscaped Doddington Place Gardens, Belmont House with its elegant country parkland, and Leeds Castle which holds many festivals and firework displays throughout the year.
• Sittingbourne within a 5 min drive and Bluewater shopping centre 35mins away
• Canterbury is 16 miles away and a pleasure to visit with its beautiful Cathedral
• Excellent education and Leisure facilities including Murston Infant and Junior Schools and Sittingbourne Community College
• Access to communal playing field
• Fully fitted Paula Rosa kitchen with integrated Indesit appliances
• Sanitaryware by Roca
• Tiles from Porcelanosa tiles
• All flooring included
• En-suite to bedroom one in 3 & 4 bedroom homes and built in wardrobe to main bedroom
• Ability to upgrade finishes within a selected range
• Private garden and allocated parking to each home, with garages to selected plots
Heron Fields is a joint venture by Westerhill Homes and Hyde New Homes.
*Where the kitchen forms part of a Kitchen/Diner the ceramic
tiled floor will continue to the whole area.
The Government-backed new 2021-2023 Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme is available for first-time buyers* on plots with a sales price of a maximum of £437,600, subject to terms and conditions. Help to Buy eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price (based on open market value). The registered provider will hold a 2nd charge on the property. Applicants are required to fund 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and deposit. And must obtain their conventional mortgage from a qualified lending institution.
Click here for further information: https://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/equity-loan/equity-loans/
Sittingbourne, Heron Fields, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3TE
How much could I spend on my new home?
Find out how much you could spend on your next home with our clever budget calculator.
Free Property Valuation
Find out the current value of your home with our free, easy-to-use online property valuation tool
Get In Touch